Saturday, January 3, 2009

X'mas 08' n' from secret santa....

This year, we spent our x'mas at kids' grandma's. Here are just a few pics.....

Look how the kids get spoiled


Their favorite present!!!!! his name is Roy, isn't he cute???





Here's my gift from my ss...... Vanessa!!!! I didn't get to open it on x'mas, because i got it the day before new years eve, but i was still excited to open a gift like it was x'mas again!!!!! Thanks V, for getting me my first mac lip glosses and some eye dust samples!!!!


Here's my daughter trying to pose w/ the gifts, she was moving cuz she thought i had camera on video, she's such performer

4 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYY! You're blog is gettin some action now! I'm so glad you decided to get this up and running!

    Jenn, you're fam is sooooo beautiful. I love seein' fam pictures.

    And isn't ROY tha cutest gift eva?! I want a dog so badddd girl but we can't have one in the housing we're in right now. The only way is if I have another kid and they move us to the townhouses. Boo.

    I'm glad you had a good Xmas girl!

    Thank you again for everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! Well not yay that you didnt get it in time but yay that you got it! <33 I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L: Thanx!!! u should have another one tho, go work on it girl!!!! n i think it's easier when their ages aren't that far apart!!!! roy is so cute, but a lot of work, like taking care another baby!!!!
    V: Thanx!!! i love those lip glosses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww I want a Roy!!! he's so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete

twit twit!